Full Service Interior Design
Full Service Interior Design is basically the red-carpet treatment!
This level of service includes the following process:
Consultation & Kick-off
- Review, assess, and become familiar with project and client needs.
- Photograph, measure, and inventory existing space(s) and furnishing(s) to provide accurate reference for planning purposes.
- Develop design direction for the project including initial space plans, architectural finishes, millwork, furniture, and decor.
- Select furniture, fabrics, finishes, fixtures, hardware, plumbing, appliances, and architectural treatments for client consideration.
- Reach out to trades, vendors, and fabricators to prepare cost estimates for proposed design and selections.
- Prepare and present visual documentation and cost estimates for proposed design direction to client(s).
- Upon approval, finalize drawing package and specifications for construction and procurement. This includes 2D building plans, 3D models, quoting documents, and specs for any design element to be purchased by A.B. Lafitte.
- Coordinate finalized drawings with contractors and/or trades for construction.
- Procurement is the process of “procuring” all of the necessary design elements as proposed, approved, and documented for construction. This typically includes purchasing, tracking, receiving, and storing all building finishes, fixtures, appliances, hardware, furniture, and/or decor. Depending on the project, procurement is often done in coordination with the general contractor and/or a receiving company.
- Involves extensive coordination with the project team or contractor to successfully manage the construction of the approved and documented design.
- Includes numerous site visits during construction to check on progress or to remedy an issue.
- Once construction is complete and all furniture and decor items have been received, an installation day can be set with the client.
- All furniture and decor are transported to site and A.B. Lafitte + hired movers install everything. This process can take multiple days to complete prior to final reveal.
- Walk the completed project site with client and review design.
- Identify and resole any deficiencies.
- CELEBRATE and photograph! ︎
︎The initial Full-Service consultation is $100︎
Once a Full-Service project officially kicks off, all design work is billed at an hourly rate of $100/hr and all purchased goods will be sold to the client at retail price.
Slow-Burn design allows clients to tackle bits and pieces of their project at a slower, more affordable pace.
This service is often broken into phases--with the client controlling the order of the design work to be completed. A Slow-Burn project begins with a consultation where we will identify the project wishlist and discuss budget and/or limiting factors that influence the phasing of work to be done.
Slow-Burn projects follow the same process as Full-Service design--as listed above--just in phases over a longer period of time.
︎The initial Slow-Burn consultation is $100︎
Once a Slow-Burn project officially kicks off, all design work is billed at an hourly rate of $100/hr and all purchased goods will be sold to the client at retail price.
Hire me on an hourly basis.
If you just need help with a few things, and want to limit billable hours to a set amount--hourly consulting might be the best fit for you!
I also offer 3D visualization services via Sketchup under my hourly consulting umbrella. ︎
︎My billable hourly rate is $100/hr. ︎
Design Therapy Session
A Design Therapy Session includes a 1-hour in-person or virtual consultation and a mini follow-up service of your choosing.
During the session, we can unpack your greatest design problems with your space, uncover your true aesthetic identity, and make strides to identify practical solutions and directions to remedy specific issues.
Included with this session is one mini follow up service selected from the following options:
- Recommendation Brief
- Design Identity Presentation Document
- Shopping List
︎Each Design Therapy Session is priced at $300︎
Does your space need finishing touches? Do you need help curating at the micro design level? (art, accessories, decor)
You may need an Interior Styling package.
Interior Styling PackageIncludes:
- 1-hour consultation to identify project styling needs and budget
- Styling direction presentation
- Purchasing and on-site installation
Upon approval of styling direction, I will curate and purchase a swath of art, accessories, and/or decor in anticipation of installation day.
1-day Installation Service - I will personally come to your space and install each styling item in it’s right place--curating and adapting until the perfect visual equilibrium is achieved.
Client will have 48 hours after installation to review all styling items and decide whether or not to commit to each item as styled and purchased.
Client is invoiced for only what they approve after install. Any rejected items will be returned.
︎Initial 1-hour consultation is $100︎
︎Styling fee starts at $350 + styling purchases︎
Styling fee is dependent on how much styling is needed and size of project